Measures of Success
Like many of our clients, we are a results-oriented and data-driven organization. The following statistics illustrate some our results to date, as well as the impact of our services on our nonprofit clients’ ability to recruit, hire, and retain talent.
Experience At A Glance
- Total Searches: We have managed over 600 successful searches.
- Nonprofit clients: We have worked with over 200 organizations nationwide that serve a variety of mission areas, including arts, community development, community finance, education, health, literacy, microfinance, philanthropy, public policy, public service, training, urban development, and youth development.
- Geographies served: We have led searches in 29 states, with a concentration in major metropolitan areas such as Boston, New York, San Francisco, and Washington, D.C.
- Functional roles filled: We have led searches in a range of functional areas, including accounting and finance, administration, business operations, development, general management, human resources, marketing and communications, program management, and technology.
- Talent database: We have over 60,000 candidates in our talent database. Within this pool, 43% of our candidates possess 5 or more years of experience in the nonprofit sector.
Many of our candidates are alumni of service programs such as Teach For America, Education Pioneers, City Year, and Coro, as well as members of affinity groups such as Net Impact, YNPN, and EPIP.
Recent Search Results
|Average length of search:||16 weeks|
|Average time for Commongood Careers to present the candidate who ultimately gets hired:||4 weeks|
|Time savings to our clients:||Commongood Careers spends up to 300 hours of work per search, which saves our clients weeks of internal staff time|
|Client satisfaction:||On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest, our overall client satisfaction rating has been at a 9 or higher since our founding, leading the majority of our clients to return to Commongood Careers for long-term, multi-search relationships|
Impact on Our Client Organizations
In 2009, we asked our clients about the impact that working with Commongood Careers has had on their organization. Here’s what they said:
- 98% of our clients believe that the Commongood Careers network effectively generated strong candidates for their searches.
- 98% of our clients report that Commongood Careers helped them engage their own networks to recruit candidates.
- 100% of our clients find that working with Commongood Careers has enhanced their in-house capacity to design an effective search strategy.
- 100% of our clients find that working with Commongood Careers has enhanced their in-house capacity to evaluate candidates based on the requirements for specific roles.